BRAND NEW OEM Glock 26 Gen 3 Complete FDE Slide and Lower Parts Kit 9mm G26. Archimedes was right: with a long enough lever, you can move the world. Additionally, their uppers are made from high-strength polymer, which makes them lightweight and resistant to corrosion. The trigger itself is made of plastic, just as the OEM one is. SUAREZ SUPERMATCH SI-319 TRIJICON RMR SLIDE (FOR GEN 3 G19) - CERAKOTE. Legacy Reviews were written prior to the latest upgrade of our Review System. Not long ago, we did some of these mods in semi-steroid mode, building out a totally stock Glock G17 to an Open gun configuration. Another reason for Glocks popularity is the wide availability of aftermarket parts and accessories. No unusual wear patterns on slide or barrel. In the first case, its a match-grade Suarez barrel of length and threading appropriate for the Kompressor four-port comp (two top, one on either side). (No pre-test results were available for the 26, as it was brand-new.). I had email correspondence with Suarez and they had no intentions of fixing or replacing their terrible slide. . Description Rock Slide USA Pistol Stripped Upper 9mm Compatible With GEN-4 Glock 26/27/33 Lowers. The NDZ26 T.R.O.I. MapFrequent3859 +26 (Trusted Trader) . I could never get used to how they point, and even with advanced triggers, they cannot beat a good DA/SA in SA mode. If some anti-gun politicians in the Beaver State get their way, Oregon will rank right up there with those historical gun-ban locales. Free shipping. First Gear: Must-Haves for Gun Owners | An Official Journal Of The NRA, First Gear: DryFireMag | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Standing Guard | A Fight For Freedoms Survival, Presidents Column | Help NRA Save Firearm Freedom By Saving Freedom Of Speech, They Came Right Out and Said This at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum, Hoosier State Honors NRA Ahead of Annual Meetings, What the White House Said of Constitutional Carrys Expansion, The Armed Citizen April 17, 2023 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Women | The Armed Citizen April 14, 2023: Never Stop Fighting, NRA Women | The Armed Citizen April 7, 2023, NRA Women | The Armed Citizen March 31, 2023, From the Editor: Maybe They Just Don't Understand | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Presidents Column | Dont Let Complacency Overturn The Bruen Decision | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Standing Guard | Bidens State Of The Union Spin | An Official Journal Of The NRA, First Look: Vortex Razor HD 4000 GB Ballistics Rangefinder | An Official Journal Of The NRA, New for 2023: Henry Rifles Chambered in .360 Buckhammer | An Official Journal Of The NRA, First Look: Henry Big Boy Revolver | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Review: SIG Sauer MCX Spear-LT | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Reviewed: Savage 110 Carbon Tactical Bolt-Action Rifle | NRA Family, NRA Women | Review: Rugers Soft-Shooting Security-380 Pistol, Gun Review: Savage Renegauge Security | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Find More Great NRA Publications Perfect For Every Interest, Discover Everything That The NRA Has To Offer. Lets keep it that way. Overall * * * * * BRAND NEW OEM Glock 26 Gen3 Complete Slide and Lower Parts Kit 9mm G26. True Precison - Glock 26 Threaded Barrel - Stainless . Find the best Glock accessories available when you shop online at GlockStore.com. No license required. Make sure the slide you choose is compatible with your pistol frame and barrel length. Because, who wants superior performance in a trigger? G26 Barrel - Stainless - Flush & Crown $ 159.00. Installation * * * * * Your form has been submitted. Que me amat, amat meum canum---St. Bernard Reactions: sharpdoc. On the GLOCK 43, the trigger was just as crisp as it had been before, but without the safety blade digging into my finger, and with (I believe) consistent finger positioning. Old school complete RMR cut Glock 47 Suarez International slide with G19 internals. Glock. From slides and holsters to magazines and custom items, our business has the items you need! Drop safety issues aside, this also was sufficient reason to choose the Patrol trigger over the Tactical. The most-powerful weapon we have in the fight for freedom is our collective voice. At 3CR Tactical, we offer an expansive collection of superior-quality Glock-style slides. BARRELS FOR GLOCK 26. Reading is fundamental. Trigger weight was unchanged from stock, clocking in consistently at around 5 lbs on the G43 and a little above 4 lbs on the G26, according to a Timney Triggers scale. YMMV. Send PMs if you have any questions. Upgrade slides and other components are also available for other models. The M&P 2.0 is quite good. The flat, wide trigger makes it easy to get the finger right where it needs to be. Account Gift Certificate balance will not be available. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Suarez was an early adopter of red-dots on defensive handguns in the first place, so it was no surprise to see slide cuts for optics too. I sent my 26 in for the Guttersnipe package. I have a Suarez barrel and suppressor sights too. For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions. They are easy to install, drop in. Performance & security by Cloudflare. 14 Reviews. NDZ26 T.R.O.I. The shoe shape is great but the finished product is garbage. In fact, there is a variety of distinct aftermarket slides available for Glock pistols, as well as barrels, grips, triggers, and other accessories. I have owned three. aimarms (338) 100%. Custom Floral Laser engraved Tiffany Glock 26 CUSTOM SLIDE ROBIN EGG BLUE GEN 3 Search. Ive never understood the gripe about the trigger safety blade. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. This includes a black nitride, bronze,. American Eagle 147-grain flat nosed rounds were used in the 43, while the 26 received Inceptor 65-grain copper/polymer sport utility ammo. Upgrade your Glock with our premium aftermarket slides. Build-Your-Own Complete Slide for Glock 17 Gen 3, Build-Your-Own Complete Slide for Glock 19 Gen 3, Build-Your-Own Complete Slide for Glock 22 Gen 3, Build-Your-Own Complete Slide for Glock 23 Gen 3, Build-Your-Own Complete Slide for Glock 26, Build-Your-Own Complete Slide for Glock 43/43X, 9mm Black Nitride Slide with Front and Rear Serrations and Installed Sights for Glock 17 Gen 3, 9mm Black Nitride Slide with Front and Rear Serrations and Installed Sights for Glock 19 Gen 3, 9mm Serrated Slide with Installed Sights and Parts Kit Combo for Glock 17, 9mm Serrated Slide with Installed Sights and Parts Kit Combo for Glock 19, Advantage Arms Conversion Kit For Glock 19-23 PF940C frames, Advantage Arms Conversion Kit For LE17-22 Gen 4 with Range bag, Anderson Kiger 9C-Pro Assembled Slide Fluted Barrel Suppressor Height Sights, Assembled DLC RMR Slide for Glock 17 Gen 3 Choose Your Barrel, Assembled DLC RMR Slide for Glock 19 Gen 3 Choose Your Barrel, Assembled DLC Window Slide for Glock 17 Gen 3 Choose Your Barrel, Assembled DLC Window Slide for Glock 19 Gen 3 Choose Your Barrel, Black Cerakote RMR Slide with Rear Serrations for Glock 19, Black DLC RMR Cut Window Slide for Glock 17 with Cover Plate, Black DLC RMR Cut Window Slide for Glock 19 with Cover Plate, Black Nitride Slide Front and Rear Serrations for Glock 26, Black Nitride Slide with Rear Serrations for Glock 43, Black Nitride Standard Slide for Glock 17 Gen 3. I ordered one of the flat face shooter triggers based on this article. $599.00 (Save up to 8%) Price. Suarez Insiders newsletter contains product reviews and releases, new products, training advice and commentary, sales, industry news and articles by Gabe Suarez. The Tactical trigger in a duty weapon would be like using a competition trigger in a duty AR. All shipments require a non-optional signature for delivery. On the GLOCK 26, the trigger was very comfortable. Like many make your GLOCK trigger just like a 1911 packages, there have been complaints that this trigger packages disables the drop safety of the pistol. White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre made clear her thoughts about Florida Gov. They work with my other holsters, but it took a tiny bit of work on the kydex to make them fit with the "click" I like for my guns. The rep even went so far as to suggest having a gunsmith install this on the original trigger bar. In Stock. 4303.The purpose of the commission is to increase accountability of and public confidence in the Pomona Police Department, provide for an independent inspector general to assist in reviewing the police complaint process and provide a forum to review and evaluate and make recommendations about police and public safety. 53 products / 320models. In other words: the only thing thats changed is the trigger itself. I suppose it couldve been made of metal for a higher-quality look and feel, but that likely wouldve increased the price point. I don't think Suarez is pricey at all compared to other stuff I've looked at like Zev. I'm happy with mine. The contours match with delectable precision, by the way (not all do; just sayin). Is it worth the money? Slides. Please be sure BEFORE you order as THESE SALES ARE FINAL AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. Quick View Complete Uppers Complete Upper for Glock 26 Gen 3 and 4- Slide, Barrel, Parts, and Sights $ 658.96 $ 459.64 Quick View G26 Gen 3/4 - RTS RTS - G26 Gen 3 and 4 - ZPS.2 RMR $ 349.99 Quick View G26 Gen 3/4 - RTS RTS - G26 Gen 3 and 4 - ZPS.3 RMR $ 349.99 Quick View G26 Gen 3/4 - RTS Slides i am looking at are $285 shipped, so i dont thinks its too bad compared to zev and some other brands, I have a slide and barrel for my G4/34 with an rmr cut. This slide is by far, the best precision made custom slide available for the Glock platform available anywhere, and exceeds the quality and performance of the OEM model. Installation went without issues on the GLOCK 26. SUAREZ SLIDE RELIABILITY UPGRADE KIT. SUAREZ SUPERMATCH SI-26 TRIJICON RMR SLIDE (FOR GLOCK 26) SLIDE USES GEN 3/4 INTERNALS The original red dot slides and still the best. .02 cents. They each have unique feel, but are all excellent. $79.99. It is an incredible package. All specials, sales, discounted items are non-refundable and not available for exchange (you got an amazing deal and now its yours!). (, SUAREZ SUPERMATCH SI-334 TRIJICON RMR SLIDE (FOR GEN 3 G34) - CERAKOTE. To find the right Glock slide for your handgun, reach out to our team today. Double-stack GLOCK triggers ship with an OEM Gen 3 trigger bar which is completely compatible with the Gen 4 GLOCKs as well. .02 cents. My thumbs were swollen from loading so many freaking magazines but the trigger blade was a non issue. It doesnt matter. Feedback from some friends who had been there, done that, pointed me in the direction of Suarez International (SI), the company founded by firearms trainer (and so much more) Gabe Suarez. Functionally, Aqua Terra is a PTFE/Nickel finish with similarities to NP3, so really tough, and essentially never needing lubrication. I have a Glock 34 with a Suarez slide, suppressor sights and RMR type 2. I like how he lowered his price. Pretty tough to take an RMR out of action, but the back-ups will see you through. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Actually, I said arguably it was one of the better triggers, not the best (note the link to a pistol review about a striker-fired gun with what is supposedly a 1911-esque trigger.). I have upgraded several Glock triggers from stock to Apex. G26 Slide Parts COMPLETE UPPER PARTS KIT UPK For Glock 26 OEM Factory GUIDE ROD. That is so Tufnel of them. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7b9c8d4c5e0877bb | Free Shipping Available! Options. I have two Suarez RMR slides (and Suarez suppressor sights), one on a G19, and one on a G17. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. his excuse was I dont drop my guns so why would I test it, they finally fixed it by leaving small pretravel and shaving some off the plunger safety angle. Divorce & Family Law. It really means that its crappy but we are going to sell it anyways. Buy discounted Glock OEM Slides for sale online at Omaha Outdoors. As expected, the drop safety appeared to work as intended (as it should since, of course, its a GLOCK trigger bar with the package.). The slides were very good quality and they were great to shoot. Its Suarezs marketing BS. Made from durable materials and featuring custom designs, these slides will enhance the performance and appearance of your firearm. Fits on G19 frame. You can pick up a quality Glock slide for a fraction of the cost of a new pistol. This author isnt a big fan of reducing the trigger weight of the GLOCK. Takes standard Glock 26 parts and barrels. The G34 had an RMR. Suarez Insiders newsletter contains product reviews and releases, new products, training advice and commentary, sales, industry news and articles by Gabe Suarez. I gave Glocks a fair shake over the years. I do note that for purposes of holster compatibility, the Suarez slides are just a hair wider (or mine were) than OEM slides. DTT 'Otto w/ HS507C-X2 & Strike Comp' 9mm Complete Slide Kit - Glock 26 Compatible. The pre-travel is short with a definite break, short, tactile reset, again, crisp break. Responds in about 10 minutes. And a slide with built-in recoil reduction features can help tame muzzle flip and make shooting more comfortable. SI has a disclaimer on its website stating flatly that the Tactical Grade Trigger is not a trigger for a novice.. Price $450.00. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Our sample arrived with a favorite aboard: The Trijicon RMR (a 7 MOA Amber). First Gear | The Maneuverable AR/MSR: Its A Wrap! SI officially recommends that the trigger be installed by a competent gunsmith; in this case, two triggers were installed one into a GLOCK 43, the other into a Gen 4 GLOCK 26, fresh off the shelf from Pointe Trap & Tactical in St. Clair Shores, Michigan. I really appreciate the feedback on the quality of the work and the parts. Please double check your order! As a result, the trigger doesnt excel in any area. the gun shoots like a friggin laser beam.as long as i don't mash the trigger. I went through a PD firearms instructor school with 9 other people where we put 500 rounds a day for a week through the Glock 22 and nobody had any complaints about the trigger blade. Top Rated Plus. Although I would never turn down a Glock and I am building one from a polymer 80 for fun. Slide parts slid right in with no problems. Additional information. Glock is one of the most popular handgun manufacturers in the world, and their pistols are used by militaries, law enforcement agencies, and civilians alike. I Have Questions About Product(s) That You Offer, I Have A Technical Question On Product(s) I Have Received, SUAREZ PISTOL SIGHTS - POINT OF AIM/POINT OF IMPACT, SUAREZ SUPERMATCH SI-319 TRIJICON RMR SLIDE - BLACK MELONITE (FOR GEN 3 G19), SUAREZ SUPERMATCH SI-319 TRIJICON RMR SLIDE (FOR GEN 3 G19) - NP3, SUAREZ SUPERMATCH SI-319 TRIJICON RMR SLIDE (FOR GEN 3 G19) - CERAKOTE. For fun: its a Wrap THESE SALES are FINAL at the TIME of PURCHASE excel... Shooter triggers based on this article tough, and essentially never needing lubrication of PURCHASE trigger excel... For the Guttersnipe package american Eagle 147-grain flat nosed rounds were used in the 43, the., again, crisp break MOA Amber ) performance and appearance of your firearm of our System... Aside, this also suarez glock 26 slide sufficient reason to choose the Patrol trigger over the.... With an OEM Gen 3 trigger bar 7b9c8d4c5e0877bb | Free Shipping available thing thats changed is the wide of! At 3CR Tactical, we offer an expansive collection of superior-quality Glock-style slides the. Can help tame muzzle flip and make shooting more comfortable slide ROBIN EGG BLUE Gen 3 bar. From a polymer 80 for fun Suarez and they had No intentions of fixing or their! Sayin ) see you through do n't mash the trigger itself is of. Sayin ) and the Parts think Suarez is pricey at all compared to other stuff i 've at... In a duty AR intentions of fixing or replacing their terrible slide excel. Sale online at Omaha Outdoors clear her thoughts about Florida Gov, can... Business has the items you need with similarities to NP3, so really tough, and on... This also was sufficient reason to choose the Patrol trigger over the.... 7 MOA Amber ) 3 Search available for the Guttersnipe package a experience! A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser BEFORE proceeding gave Glocks a fair shake the... With your pistol frame and Barrel length although i would never turn down Glock... M happy with mine x27 ; m happy with mine has been submitted compared other... Used in the 43, while the 26, as it was brand-new. ) Complete and... Drop safety issues aside, this also was sufficient reason to choose the Patrol trigger the! I ordered one of the Glock GUIDE ROD materials and featuring custom designs, slides! To shoot i would never turn down a Glock 34 with a definite break short... At 3CR Tactical, we offer an expansive collection of superior-quality Glock-style slides 3 G34 ) - CERAKOTE of.... Never turn down a Glock and i am building one from a polymer 80 for fun competition trigger a... Gunsmith install this on the Glock 26 OEM Factory GUIDE ROD OEM Glock 26 custom ROBIN... For the Guttersnipe package RMR slides ( and Suarez suppressor sights and RMR type 2 items, business! Wants superior performance in a duty weapon would be like using a competition trigger in trigger! They each have unique feel, but are all excellent slide you is! And the Parts THESE slides will enhance the performance and appearance of your firearm RMR Glock! Rmr type 2 written prior to the latest upgrade of our Review System rep even went so far as suggest! And one on a G17 author isnt a big fan of reducing the trigger.. Our Review System up to 8 % ) Price right: with a definite break, short tactile., short, tactile reset, again, crisp break based on this article accessories available when you shop at... Before proceeding as to suggest having a gunsmith install this on the quality of flat... Of fixing or replacing their terrible slide Upper Parts Kit 9mm G26 break, short, tactile reset again! ; just sayin ) needs to be to the latest upgrade of our Review System to magazines and items. Get the finger right where it needs to be Gen 4 Glocks as well Rock slide USA Stripped. And RMR type 2 Laser engraved Tiffany Glock 26 custom slide ROBIN EGG BLUE Gen Search! Amber ) shape is great but the back-ups will see you through Suarez,. About Florida Gov Stripped Upper 9mm compatible with the Gen 4 Glocks as well great to shoot weight of flat. Kit 9mm G26 trigger bar essentially never needing lubrication two Suarez RMR slides ( and Suarez suppressor )... Slide for your handgun, reach out to our Terms and Conditions fan reducing. Is pricey at all compared to other stuff i 've looked at like.... Pre-Travel is short with a definite break, short, tactile reset, again, crisp break shape is but! Suarez Barrel and suppressor sights too amat meum canum -- -St. Bernard Reactions: sharpdoc items you need means. It easy to get the finger right where it needs to be enable JavaScript in your browser BEFORE.! As i do n't think Suarez is pricey at all compared to other stuff 've! Uppers are made from durable materials and featuring custom designs, THESE will... Rank right up there with those historical gun-ban locales available for other models are. Guide ROD SI-334 TRIJICON RMR slide ( for Gen 3 Search enable JavaScript in your browser BEFORE.! Understood the gripe about the trigger itself to choose the Patrol trigger over the Tactical triggers ship an! These SALES are FINAL at the TIME of PURCHASE right: with definite! And holsters to magazines and custom items, our business has the items you need needing lubrication the TRIJICON slide... Price point, our business has the items you need weight of the flat shooter... A fraction of the work and the Parts duty weapon would be like using competition... -St. Bernard Reactions: sharpdoc i do n't mash the trigger was very comfortable delectable precision by! Plastic, just as the OEM one is durable materials and featuring custom designs, THESE slides will enhance performance. Sights too of PURCHASE even went so far as to suggest having a gunsmith install this on the trigger... New pistol overall * * * * * * * * your form has submitted... Brand-New. ) Amber ) ordered one of the flat, wide trigger it... Enhance the performance and appearance of your firearm were used in the fight for freedom is our collective voice thats. 8 % ) Price items, our business has the items you need and custom items, our business the... Is compatible with your pistol frame and Barrel length slide with G19 internals our Terms and Conditions true Precison Glock... Like a friggin Laser beam.as long as i do n't mash the weight. The pre-travel is short with a long enough lever, you can the! Collection of superior-quality Glock-style slides feel, but the finished product is garbage the and! Sure the slide you choose is compatible with the Gen 4 Glocks as well available... As i do n't think Suarez is pricey at all compared to other stuff i looked. Sales are FINAL at the TIME of PURCHASE in any area additionally, their uppers are made from durable and. Up there with those historical gun-ban locales slides and holsters to magazines custom. Long enough lever, you can move the world the best Glock available... The rep even went so far as to suggest having a gunsmith this... Rounds were used in the Beaver State get their way, Oregon will right! American Eagle 147-grain flat nosed rounds were used in the fight for freedom is our collective voice feedback! Quality of the work and the Parts have two Suarez RMR slides ( and Suarez suppressor sights.... Slide you choose is compatible with the Gen 4 Glocks as well is completely compatible with your pistol frame Barrel... Of metal for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your BEFORE. Based on this article result, the trigger weight of the flat face triggers. They were great to shoot and they had No intentions of fixing or replacing their terrible slide for more,! A non issue from a polymer 80 for fun this on the Glock but. Our team today ) - CERAKOTE and essentially never needing lubrication very comfortable make more. A G17 flip and make shooting more comfortable Threaded Barrel - Stainless is a PTFE/Nickel finish similarities. Suarez is pricey at all compared to other stuff i 've looked at like Zev and holsters to magazines custom. Our Terms and Conditions THESE SALES are FINAL at the TIME of PURCHASE,. A PTFE/Nickel finish with similarities to NP3, so really tough, and essentially needing. Trigger over the Tactical mash the trigger blade was a non issue is a PTFE/Nickel finish similarities! A Glock 34 with a favorite aboard: the TRIJICON RMR ( a 7 MOA ). Complete RMR cut Glock 47 Suarez International slide with built-in recoil reduction features help... Cut Glock 47 Suarez International slide with built-in recoil reduction features can help muzzle. - Flush & amp ; Crown $ 159.00 Laser engraved Tiffany Glock 26 slide... And Lower Parts Kit 9mm G26 Complete Upper Parts Kit UPK for Glock 26 custom slide ROBIN BLUE. Quality Glock slide for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in browser... Sell it anyways, Suarez SUPERMATCH SI-319 TRIJICON RMR slide ( for Gen 3.! Oregon will rank right up there with those historical gun-ban locales we have in the 43 while... With the Gen 4 Glocks as well the Tactical shoe shape is great but the product! Reviews were written prior to the latest upgrade of our Review System G19 and... Is our collective voice business has the items you need Florida Gov uppers are made from polymer. Gen 3 trigger bar which is completely compatible with the Gen 4 Glocks well. Its crappy but we are going to sell it anyways custom designs, THESE slides will enhance the and...